Saturday, July 16, 2011

"You are the wonders of my world"

oh my Lord...

So, in 2 weeks and 4 days, I will be in the New York area....holy shamobly....


Crazy, anyway...my truck is sitting in my bestie's apartment complex parking lot full of my hanging clothes...literally packed to the brim.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to get broken into, but the thought of bringing them all in here makes me want to vomit.  I'm over moving, and if whoever wants to steal my clothes does, then, go for it.  I don't care.  I want to throw them all in the dumpster anyway.

Let me tell y'all about the past few weeks here in Austin.  I must comment on how QUALITY my days have been here, and how much I've been appreciating everything I've been given.  I had an open mic night on Monday and it was so much fun!  Family and tons of friends showed up, and it really just made me happier than I could have ever been on a Monday night...if you were there, thank you for making my night/week/month...if not, I know you were there in spirit. 

I have the most amazing family and friends.  Every day, I realize that more and more, and it just blows me away...how God works his magic in your life if you just let him...wow.
Which is why I'm interested to see who I'll meet soon and what they'll be to me...and I'm also excited to be able to hang out with some of my old friends that live up there that I haven't gotten to see in a while! :)

Anyway, back to my quality days here...I've been spending my last days here in Austin with my closest friends.  Shout out to Josh, Morgan and Charles for helping me move on one Hellish day here in the ATX.  It was so hot and horrible, but I would not have made the kind of progress without you guys to help me.  Thanks for the 35mph caravan on 183 and for putting your vehicles in danger...even when my mattress stood straight up in the air and threatened to fly out, y'all kept from swerving lanes and sayin', "see ya, T". 
I've had lovely dinners made for me (thanks Rosie!), margaritas poured and paid for me:), and some great convos had throughout this week.  I'll miss you guys for HOWEVER long I'll be gone, but of course, y'all will be with me in my heart.  Duh. 

So on this day before I leave Austin, I'm thankful for the blue skies I see here everyday, the amazing sunsets, the politest people you will come across, the best margaritas and Tex-Mex(goodbye amazing queso), our burnt orange fall (hook 'em!), live music, the view of our skyline from mopac at sunset, and familiar faces/places.  I'll see y'all again soon, amigos...

And one last shoutout to my biffles Meg.  Thank you for housing me and the mountain of my belongings in your living room these past few days.  You made it so much easier and I appreciate it more than you know...love you!!!

One last big move tomorrow, and that'll be to the big EP.  After the soccer game of course....GO USA!

Hasta luego,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment