Saturday, January 30, 2010

I am in Pain

I am SOOO sore right now...literally is bringing tears to my eyes.  This is cause for some action.  I think I am going to give in and buy that recovery drink unless I can find another recovery drink that has a 4:1 ratio of carbs to protein.  This is horrible....I mean, it's good, but my GOOOOOODNESS.  Every morning I wake up and yell (except for today because Carly was asleep next to me:))

Anyway, this week has been crazy/retarded as usual.  This is all I have to say about it.

-Monopoly Deal is my new addiction
-Hanging out with old friends is soooo great!
-You can find LEGIT sangria in the ATX
-people are people and some won't change
-"you better be careful what you do, I wouldn't wanna be in your shoes, if they ever found you out"-white liar
-being mean/rude to people is exhausting...how do people do it all the time?

ok, I'm tired and I need to take my truck in for an oil change.  Enough is enough.  Later gators...oh, went ice skating last night and it was awesome.  ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment