"I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship."
- Louisa May Alcott, author best known for her book 'Little Women'.
Well,
I decided to start my blogging up again, and this time, I think it's going to work out better than it had before. I've finally made a real move in following my dreams...I bought a one-way ticket to New York City yesterday and am planning on living there for a little just to fulfill some of my heart's wishes.
My great friend Lisa came down to Texas for a visit this weekend and with her here, I made it official. My flight is outta here on August 3rd...see ya later, Texas.
Plans have changed recently, and I'm now moving up there with a suitcase, my guitar, and a whole bunch of hope... things always find a way to work themselves out, and I am not afraid.
So, all I want to say is that I'm in a glass case of emotion and that's that...I'm definitely excited about keeping everyone posted with all the happenings in the life of Teresa, so this will be y'all's little window...and I'll appreciate y'all being here with me along the way. I'm definitely going to need it. :)
The past week and a half, I've been slowly saying my goodbyes to my beloved Austin. Oh, how I will miss you and all of your amazing Tex-Mex, Mexican martinis, barbeque, random street performers, live music everywhere I turn, blue skies, friendly faces, and most importantly, all of the fond memories I have made here the past 7 years...
Austin,
I'll miss you...
- Louisa May Alcott, author best known for her book 'Little Women'.
Well,
I decided to start my blogging up again, and this time, I think it's going to work out better than it had before. I've finally made a real move in following my dreams...I bought a one-way ticket to New York City yesterday and am planning on living there for a little just to fulfill some of my heart's wishes.
My great friend Lisa came down to Texas for a visit this weekend and with her here, I made it official. My flight is outta here on August 3rd...see ya later, Texas.
Plans have changed recently, and I'm now moving up there with a suitcase, my guitar, and a whole bunch of hope... things always find a way to work themselves out, and I am not afraid.
So, all I want to say is that I'm in a glass case of emotion and that's that...I'm definitely excited about keeping everyone posted with all the happenings in the life of Teresa, so this will be y'all's little window...and I'll appreciate y'all being here with me along the way. I'm definitely going to need it. :)
The past week and a half, I've been slowly saying my goodbyes to my beloved Austin. Oh, how I will miss you and all of your amazing Tex-Mex, Mexican martinis, barbeque, random street performers, live music everywhere I turn, blue skies, friendly faces, and most importantly, all of the fond memories I have made here the past 7 years...
Austin,
I'll miss you...
No comments:
Post a Comment