Today, after a very foggy, disgusting morning, the sun peaked through and we hit 80 IN AUSTIN TODAY!!! WOOHOOO!!
It is sooo beautiful outside, but unfortunately, the most I can do is sit in my apartment, and enjoy the view from inside. I am so exhausted I can't move. I woke up at 5am to screen and then had a very intense workout earlier..then tomorrow I have to be at the office at 4am, so looks like I'll be rollin' outta bed at about 3. I can't wait.
So anyway, it's a beautiful day and it was a great day. This weekend will be great too, but I'm too tired to talk about it because it's a lot.
Mainly, this blog was just a waste of your time because, I just got fatigued and I must end this.
OH, before I go, we screened close to where they filmed Office Space, which I happened to watch this weekend while dogsitting for Tina. I thought it was awesome. Austin is awesome...I saw a hybrid CapMetro bus today...BALLER...the commuter rail IS FINALLY beginning service on the 22nd....AWESOME...and now we are trying to get Google to choose our city for this new SUPER high speed internet thing or something...we will see...
Keep Austin...AWESOME.
later
No comments:
Post a Comment