Whew! What a week...
The team and I got back from Lake Jackson yesterday and man, it was actually a pretty good week. I think when you begin to see things in a different light, everything can change...I believe we've all just gotten pretty comfortable hanging out with each other and have begun making the best of whatever situation we find ourselves in. So, once again, our shenanigans were in full force...oye.
All in all, this week has been a major learning experience; one more notch on the life's lessons belt. I got closure on something that had been plaguing my life for a while and I feel so much better...I feel free. Once again, my belief in the whole saying "everything happens for a reason" was reaffirmed.
Sometimes we want so badly for things to work out, but have no idea why we're still holding onto something that is so unhealthy for us. Finally, you realize down the road that things aren't working out for a reason, and you are way better off because of it. I thank the Big Guy for showing me these things, and for making me pay attention...I continue to pray for patience, because I still find myself feeling so helpless whenever these things shake my globe.
Ok, that's all I got...this weekend is going to be ALL ABOUT ME. I need to settle in to my new apartment a little more and spend some one-on-one time with my neglected couch...ahhhh...I love it.
Good night, I love you and CONGRATS TO ROX AND BRIAN 'CAUSE THEY'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY GIRL!! (She already announced it on her blog, so I guess I can announce it on mine now:)) I can NOT wait to meet Baby Cameron...can NOT wait:):)
Stay fresh,
T
No comments:
Post a Comment