Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Can't Stop Won't Stop

Annnnnd I'm back.  I realize it's been way too long since I've posted anything on this thing and I apologize...for you crazies who actually read about my silly life.  :)

So, the other day, I was thinking about writing a "Things I like/dislike About New York City" blog and I think with the last 15-20 minutes before I work, I shall do so.  Also, I need something stimulating me/keeping me awake since I'm on 5 hours of horrible, paranoid sleep and have to work from 8:30-5.  I may or may not have lost my phone AGAIN and didn't care to find it this time.

Cheers, New York, here are some of the things I dig about ya...and some things that just crack me up or straight up gross me out

-your mornings...they're mine whether I want them to be or not...I'm either going to bed at 7am, or waking up at 7am on less than 6 hours of sleep regularly.  Never ceases to amuse me

-the crazies on the subway, people playing random musical instruments while trying to balance themselves, their babies and their wives, and that guy sitting next to me clipping your fingernails (GRROOOSSSS)

-your never-ending love and devotion to keeping every phone I possess...thank you.  I can lengthen my "Casualty of the City" list some more now

-Chinatown.  Every time I walk through there... amazed.

-the 4, 5 express train.  You are the reason I don't have to leave for another 20 minutes...love you

-the view when crossing over the Manhattan Bridge...mesmorizing

-the crazy man that keeps coming into the cupcake shop trying to get free stuff from me.  I already gave you a free cupcake and NO, we don't have margaritas.  Go home.

-the 6th Ave taco truck, WHAT UPPPP

-the look people have on their faces when I pull out my koozie at bars.  Yea, I'm from the south, SUCKKK ITTT

-New York Rangers fans.  Disgusting.  Get out of my face.

-New York style...loooooove

-the honking I hear outside my window #indifferent

-the insane people I have met and now call my friends.  Nothin' but trouble...

-every single day here.  Adventures in Babysitting x 2....

K, I could go on and on, but I should change and head off to work...off to deliver cupcakes!

Later my friends...miss you,

T

1 comment: