Saturday, April 21, 2012

Celeb Watch

I just can't ever seem to get a decent amount of sleep in...ever.  It doesn't even matter what time I get home, I'm out of bed by 11:30am.

I got home at 6:30 this morning and it wasn't because I was raging all night.  I did, however, have a nice morning conversation with my Korean cab driver who I could barely understand, but from what I got out of it, he had some amazing stories and was a sweet old man. After working some random concert at the winery, I was asked to stay and bartend for John Forte's after-party from the Tribeca Film Festival (what UPPP??!)  Of course I said I'd stay, especially if I'd get to practice some bartending skills around some of my fave people.  So, no big deal, Natasha Beddingfield made a guest appearance on stage and it was pretty amazing.

Speaking of celeb sitings, I have been RACKIN' the points up.  Since the last time I've posted I have seen soo many.  Just the other night, I was at a tiny bar on the lower east side watching my friends' band play and Ty Pennington from Extreme Home Makeover walks in and is just watchin' the show like me.  Then there was that time I served Kim Cattral in my section ( I almost DIEDDDDD), and just a few weeks before had seen her SATC co-star (Charlotte's wedding planner dude) and he smiled at me.  Paul Simon has been steps from me, Mary Louise Parker (seen her several times at the winery), Wyclef, kinda chilled with Citizen Cope and his crew (from a distance..I was having my shift drink:)), BUBBLES from The Wire walked right past me once...Spoke to Michael Tolcher who I happen to be mad at for being a big fat liar to me...whatever I still love his music.  Who else?  Well, that one time I saw Kathy Griffin, but whatever...obv I work for 2 reality stars from a TLC show, Cuba Gooding Jr. (who hit on my bff Jen!!) and a few more that I can't think of right now.  Good ol' NYC, you're great:)

K, well, this post was totally random, but I just wanted to chime in...keep this thang goin!
I need to do laundry because I have no socks.

Have a beautiful Saturdayyyy!  I'm off to the park...

T

No comments:

Post a Comment