Quick post before I head off to the shore for some fun and Lisa's bday celebration,
K, so, I don't know what is going on with me...I MAY OR MAY NOT have pink eye (I'm pretty sure I don't)...when I got here I broke out, and have been having all these physical troubles that have made me a little insecure and awkward...maybe it's the stress, maybe it's the climate, who the heck knows...hopefully this eye stuff clears up...eek
Other than that, I have enjoyed my day off/break from commuting until tomorrow afternoon when I'm doing it all over again.
We're headed for the shore again, and staying at that beach house we stayed at last time and hangin' out...I'll have to take a train into the city tomorrow afternoon so I can make work by 6, so whatev...I do have plans with some new friends after work so I'm super pumped about that:):)
Then Sunday it's my little Kattie's bday party/going away deal here in the ML so I'll come back for that to hang with their family...oh the life of a gypsy...
Ok, gotta go...I'm sure I'll get into some shenanigans this weekend so I will post more soon!
Miss everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment