I'm finally packing my 2 bags for the big trip...
Do you know how hard it is to pack your life into 2 bags?? Well, my friends, that has been my predicament for a few days now, and tonight I have no choice but to finish. BLAHHHH...
This last weekend at home was an interesting one. We decided to pull out all of our clothes and have a yard sale at 6:30 Saturday MORNING. Holy moly was I sleepy...we did, however get rained out, dragged everything inside, saw people driving by looking for our sale, dragged everything out again, and had the sale under our front porch. These people were hardcore, rifling through our mountains of clothes like nobody's business (in the rain, mind you), all to try and buy your best pair of jeans for $1. Double you tee eff.
After 2 hours of being open, we had to close shop because of a harder rain, and made a whopping $94. Big day.
Once we brought everything inside, we left it all in our living room to dry and took naps. The rest of the day consisted of running errands, visits and then a redbox night with the fam. That was great...we watched The Lincoln Lawyer w/ Matthew McConaughey (no idea how to spell his name), and The King's Speech. Not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting much from The King's Speech even though it practically stole the Academy Awards, but you know what? I am a big fan; it was great and I highly recommend it...I've already seen it twice. Oh, Lincoln Lawyer is really good too, so do it.
Yesterday we had a barbeque here at the house and my family and a few friends came over. It was exactly what I wanted, and it was pretty quality. I was happy:)
Today, I pretty much napped the entire day, and have only started packing just now...and I've stopped because I hate it. It's so hard to decide what to take now, and what to put away for later...and I'm just lazy, so it's bad.
Anyway, tomorrow will be a busy/weird day trying to squeeze everyone/all last minute errands into one day will be interesting. It's just like this last bag I'm packing...
welp, Eat Pray Love is on...never seen it or read it, so I'll watch that now and keep pushing my packing aside...
The next time I write will be from the northeast. Yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment