This past week or weekend or whatever was insane. I honestly can NOT believe that all of that happened in like 3 days...this stuff happened. In 3 days I have:
-LOST MY IPHONE and have no numbers and just got a dumb Go Phone today in hopes that my phone will be found at the Lakeland bus terminal in Dover, NJ and will be RETURNED TO ME.
-officially found "my place" where I go when I need some time in NYC...right by the Hudson on Canal St.
-spent some quality time in Central Park alone and found some MAJOR peace smack dab in the middle of the Big Apple
-worked about 22 hours in 2 days and almost killed myself last night to the live show of Tom Paxton and his famous hit "Bottle of Wine".
-Found out what it was like to live in the "pre-cell phone days" and I'm not sure I'm a big fan, but I could have survived it.
-day drank with my bff in the city...found a cool Spanish place, ate some good tapas, drank some sangria; played ping pong in a biergarten, photoboothed and stole an apple from some basket in a fancy bathroom area. Hung out at this cool place on a dock on the Hudson.. That was my Friday...all fun and games until I left my phone on the bus.
If you're reading this, I ask that you pray that some kind soul finds my phone and gets it back to me. Otherwise, another iPhone will cost me a WHOPPING $450 and I can not afford that.
Also, I think I'm actually moving in to Brooklyn next weekend...maybe. We'll see how that goes.
OH yea, if you want me to have your number, I guess call me.
LATER.
No comments:
Post a Comment